TURN YOUR FEAST PORTLAND WEEKEND INTO AN OREGON ROAD TRIP
So, what makes Portland’s food scene so buzzworthy? Well, it has a lot to do with what happens outside of the city — that’s where you’ll find the real bounty of Oregon. Turn your plans for Feast Portland into an Oregon foodie excursion with tasty road trips designed to help visitors experience where all our good ingredients come from and meet the folks who make them. Check into an intimate country inn. Head out into wine country for a tasting with one of our vintners. Hit the coast and grab some seafood right on the docks. Here are a few itineraries to get you inspired.
EAT YOUR WAY ACROSS OREGON
- Take in the Willamette Valley’s beautiful vineyard views
- Have a hoppy adventure in Mt. Hood and the Gorge
- Embark on Central Oregon thrills with an epic breakfast
- Enjoy the fruits of Portland’s other bean scene
- Discover the Oregon Coast’s secret culinary gems
- Delight your palate at Southern Oregon restaurants
- Nosh through Eastern Oregon’s biggest stops
FILL YOUR GLASS (OR GROWLER)
- Celebrate summer with Oregon’s new seasonal ales
- Sip and recharge along an electric vehicle byway in wine country
- Get in the cowboy spirit on the Whisky & Rocks Farm Loop
- Taste wild ales that give a unique sense of place
- Take a cupping class in the third-wave coffee movement
BRING THE FARM TO YOUR FORK
- Hop on the Farmlandia Farm Loop near the big city
- Slurp oysters at the source along the Oregon Coast
- Enjoy a gourmet meal on a farm with the farmer
- Uncover the treasure of world-famous Oregon truffles
- Taste Oregon fruit in 7 different ways
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Interested in more tasty trips and all things deliciously Oregon? Click here to sign up for Travel Oregon’s culinary e-newsletter.